Specification for the use of concrete transfer pumps
(1) The towed concrete conveying pump can be towed by motor vehicles, but shall not carry any goods, and the towing speed shall not exceed 8km/h;
(2) The pressure of each safety valve of the hydraulic system of the concrete pump shall meet the requirements of the manual, and the user shall not adjust and change;
(3) the construction of concrete conveying pump in the cold season should have anti-freezing measures;
(4) In hot season construction, concrete conveying pump to prevent the oil temperature is too high. When the temperature reaches 70℃, should stop operation or take other measures to cool down;
(5) After pumping concrete, the hopper, s valve, concrete cylinder and conveying pipeline should be cleaned in time. After cleaning the pump, the accumulator pressure should be released, cut off the power supply, the switch in the stop or disconnect position;
(6) The staff shall not climb or ride on the pipeline, and should absolutely avoid working at altitude;
(7) Before the completion of pumping concrete cleaning, to reverse pump several strokes to reduce the pressure in the conveying pipe, to avoid accidents;
(8) Safety and accident prevention devices shall be installed at the construction site. Such as: indication and warning signs, fences, metal baffles, etc., set up the necessary work area around the pump (not less than 1 meter), non-operator shall not enter without permission. Regularly replace the transmission pipeline within 3 meters from the operator, and must be fastened and protected with wooden board or metal partition screen;
(9) It is strictly prohibited to operate when the reading of the vacuum gauge is greater than 0.04mpa, otherwise it may damage the main oil pump;
(10) The use, installation and connection of the electrical control box shall be carried out by professionals;
(11) The concrete in the concrete transfer pump hopper must be higher than the mixing shaft to avoid concrete spatter due to air inhalation;
(12) At the end of the pumping operation, collect the rear leg, lower the support wheel, and then collect the front leg;
(13) The operator (the pump operator of the concrete conveying pump) shall record the working condition of the concrete pump as required.
(14) The concrete pump should be firmly fixed before use, and the four legs should be raised to make the tire off the ground, or the tire should be removed. To check the pump upper hopper and chute support, to ensure stability and reliability. Pay special attention to pump overturning cause casualties!
(15) When pumping, pay attention to the concrete splash or other items into the eye to cause eye injury!
(16) The power supply connection of the concrete pump must have leakage protection switch, should often check whether the electrical original is working normally, cable damage, prevent electric shock caused casualties!
(17) To ensure that the transmission pipeline connection is reliable, regular maintenance, to prevent pipe jam, pipe burst or blockage caused by injury!
(18) It is strictly prohibited to open the hydraulic pipe joint or loosen the hydraulic flange bolt when the hydraulic system is not unloaded. High pressure hydraulic oil injection can cause great damage!
(19) When the pump is working, it is strictly prohibited to reach into the hopper, water tank, reversing cylinder and other areas with moving parts, and stop the operation when it is necessary to check!